Introducing the economical Honda EG series generators – high output, dual-voltage, rugged and reliable generators. Honda's latest commercial-grade GX390 engine is the source of reliable, easy-starting and more fuel efficient power for the EG5000C. The addition of exclusive Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator (DAVR) technology provides improved voltage stability and increased performance. A standard voltage selector switch allows total output to be split between 120 V and 240 V outlets, or routed through the 120 V outlets for powering equipment with larger wattage requirements. A large 24 litre tank with fuel gauge, Oil Alert® protection and full steel frame make the EG5000C a sturdy, low-maintenace worker on every job assigned to it, at home or on the jobsite.
• Reliable, easy-start Honda GX390 commercial-grade engine
• NEW – Honda exclusive Digital Auto Voltage Regulator (DAVR) offers stable power delivery for increased performance
• Voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements
• 11 hour continuous running time @ 50% load with large 24 litre tank
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions
As a testament to their quality and reliability, the EG series generators come with a 36-month, non-commercial use / 36-month, commercial-use warranty.
- Maximum ac output (watts):
- Vac voltage available:
- 120 / 240
- Maximum continuous ac output (watts):
- Max. rated ac amperage @ 120 v / 240 v:
- 37.5 / 18.8
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (gfci):
- Frequency (hertz):
- Automatic voltage regulator:
- Std. digital (davr)
- Dc output (volts / amps):
- Engine type:
- Honda gx390t2, ohv, 4-stroke, air-cooled
- 389 cc
- Starting system:
- Manual recoil
- Low level oil alert™ system:
- Auto throttle:
- Remote start capability:
- Remote start kit part number info:
- Fuel tank capacity (litres):
- Transport wheels:
- Opt. (p/n 06710-z22-a40za)
- Lifting hook:
- Opt. (p/n 06810-z22-a30za)
- Approximate running time / tankful (hrs.):
- 7.5** / 11.0****
- Rated fuel consumption (litres / hour):
- Noise level (dba) (1.5 metres to 7 metres):
- Length (without handles and wheels):
- 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- Length (with handles and wheels):
- Width (without handles and wheels):
- 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- Width (with handles and wheels):
- Height (without lift-hook):
- 571 mm (22.5 in.)
- Height (with lift-hook):
- Dry weight:
- 77.5 kg (170.9 lb)
- Cold climate technology:
- Common duplex receptacle specifications:
- 37.5 amps / 120 vac continuous is available as combined total from these two ac receptacles. maximum of 18.8 amps available from each single receptacle.
- Dc receptacle specifications:
- Dc charging cable:
- High capacity 120/240 ac twist lock receptacle specs:
- This receptacle will supply 30 amps at 120 vac continuously. this receptacle will supply 18.8 amps at 240 vac continuously and 37.5 amps at 120 vac.
Are you Interested in the EG5000C?
* Suggested retail price of the manufacturer. Taxes, license, insurance, registration, levies and fees not included. Payment includes freight and PDI. Selling price excludes freight and PDI. Does not include current promotions.
to know applicable specials..