The Honda premium industrial series EB generators are feature-rich and designed for the rigours of daily commercial usage and rental applications. The EB4000XC has manual start with automatic decompression for easy starts every time and an optional remote start kit is available for even more convenience. Honda's exclusive iAVR (Intelligent Auto Voltage Regulation) system delivers stable power and provides extra wattage for special conditions (5000 watts for 10 seconds to start larger equipment). A voltage Selector Switch allows both 120 V and 240 V output, or total output to a single 120 V outlet for powering devices with larger wattage requirements, and all receptacles are GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected. The EB4000XC has a large 24 litre tank for extended running time and a standard Hanger kit/Lifting eye for easier moving around the job site. Safety and protection features include a full tubular steel frame with isolation mounts, Oil Alert™ system, USDA-Qualified Spark Arrestor/Muffler and a full 3 year residential and commercial warranty.
• Powerful, easy-start Honda iGX390 commercial-grade engine
• Auto-throttle further extends running time by automatically adjusting engine speed to idle when under no load
• Standard Wheel kit with Positive Lock Folding Handles for easy transportation and convenient, compact storage
• Cold Climate Technology aids continuous running in cold weather conditions
As a testament to their quality and reliability, all Honda generators come with a warranty of 36 months for non-commercial use and 36 months for commercial use.
- Ac voltage available:
- Maximum continuous ac output (watts):
- 3,500 5,000 (iavr)
- Max. rated ac amperage @ 120 v/240 v:
- 29.2/14.6 (41.7/20.8 for 10 sec. iavr)
- Ground fault circuit interrupter (gfci):
- Frequency (hertz):
- Automatic voltage regulator:
- Standard iavr (intelligent automatic voltage regulator)
- Dc output volts/amps:
- Engine type:
- Honda igx270t2 ohv, 4-stroke, air-cooled
- 270 cc
- Starting system:
- Manual recoil
- Low level oil alert system:
- Auto throttle:
- Remote start capability:
- Fuel tank capacity (litres):
- Transport wheels:
- 2 wheel standard
- Lifting hook:
- Approximate running time/tankful (hrs):
- Rated fuel consumption (litres/hour):
- Noise level db(a) (1.5 m to 7 m):
- Length (without handles and wheels):
- 681 mm (26.8 in.)
- Length (with handles and wheels):
- 1,043 mm (41.1 in.)
- Width (without handles and wheels):
- 530 mm (20.9 in.)
- Width (with handles and wheels):
- 706 mm (27.8 in.)
- Height (without lift-hook):
- 719 mm (28.3 in.)
- Height (with lift-hook):
- 773 mm (30.4 in.) standard
- Dry weight:
- 83.4 kg (183.9 lb.)
- Cold climate technology:
- Common duplex receptacle specifications:
- 29.2 amps/120 vac continuous is available as combined total from these twin duplex ac receptacles. maximum of 14.6 amps available from each gfci duplex receptacle.
- Dc charging cable:
- High capacity 120/240 vac twist lock receptacle specs:
- This receptacle will supply 29.2 amps at 120 vac continuously. this receptacle will supply 14.6 amps (3.5 kva) at 240 vac continuously.
- Distributor’s warranty (commercial use):
- Distributor’s warranty (non-commercial use):
Are you Interested in the EB4000XC?
* Suggested retail price of the manufacturer. Taxes, license, insurance, registration, levies and fees not included. Payment includes freight and PDI. Selling price excludes freight and PDI. Does not include current promotions.
to know applicable specials..