Honda takes the risk-here are 26 reasons why leasing is a great option!
When buying their new Honda vehicle, many consumers are wondering if leasing would not be a more advantageous solution rather than financing. Ultimately, the final decision depends on your situation, but the fact remains that there are several advantages associated with leasing your new Honda vehicle. Here are 26 reasons why leasing may be a better solution for you than financing.
- Don't pay all the taxes upfront
- GAP protection
- Bankruptcy protection
- Tax benefit - $32 000 purchase. $800 + tax lease
- Drive a car that is always under warranty
- More car for the same money
- Lowest cost of ownership (maintenance)
- Joy of a new-car experience more often
- Confidence of driving the latest technologies and safety features
- The savings associated with new technology
- Possibility to make a profit
- Keep your cash/equity and invest for a profit
- Ability to adapt to your lifestyle needs
- Always owe less on a lease than a purchase
- Protected against monetary loss due to an accident
- Protected against negative press
- Protected against model change
- Protected against model termination
- Protected against offer and demand fluctuations
- Covered against a wrong choice of options, colors, etc....
- Lower monthly payments
- Guaranteed future value
- Eliminate the hassle of trade-in value
- Take advantage of the renewal program that the dealer has
- Add accessories at a lower monthly cost
- High mileage risk. The more you drive, the more you cannot afford NOT to lease.
Save money and lease a Honda vehicle!